Explore our promoted experiences
- This boat charter offers a personalized way to see the Sarasota area
- Indulge in cocktails and snacks at several local tiki bars (own expense)
- Look out for dolphins and manatees, and learn more about area wildlife
- Soak up the relaxing Sarasota ambiance on this private charter
Departure & Return
It's a big yellow building. The boats are located in the back that are in the water. I will text you what slip I'm in that day.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- lifejackets for kids 6 years old and under are provided
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shellebrate Boat Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands