- Learn about the history of Amish and Mennonite communities in Sarasota
- Tour important Amish sites in the Pinecraft village and along Bahia Vista Street
- Purchase unique souvenirs and homemade food at Der Dutchman Amish Kitchen
- Gain insight into the Amish way of life from a guide with deep ties to the culture
Departure & Return
Behind the Breakfast House, off Fruitville and Osprey.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 31 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Sarasota Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized