- Colosseum and Roman Forum tour in Rome
- Make the most of priority access with skip-the-line passes
- Discover the secrets of ancient Rome from a Blue Badge guide
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the back of the Pantheon. Once arrived to the square and facing at the Pantheon, beside on the right of the monument, there is a street called VIA DELLA ROTONDA. Take that street and on the left side is VIA DELLA PALOMBELLA where your guide will be waiting holding " MEA TOURS".
The tour will terminate at the Colosseum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: with the Skip-the-line pass will not skip the security check.
- All guests must have proper identification, including children
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and select museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please do carry a proof of Covid-19 vaccination. If unable to present this, entry might be rejected by the security at the door.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- ***Due to the current conditions and restrictions the tour might not includes the interior of the Pantheon. If not possible, we will carry out the visit of the Pantheon from outside and we will add another historical site.***
- Most travelers can participate
- ***PLEASE BE ADVICE THAT, IF YOU PURCHASED THE TOUR BEFORE 5PM OF THE 3RD OF JUNE, THE RATE DID NOT INCLUDE THE ADMISSIONS TO THE COLOSSEUM AND ROMAN FORUM. 23 EUROS PER ADULTS AND 5 EUROS PER CHILD MUST BE PAID TO THE GUIDE UPON CHECK IN VIA PAYPAL OR CASH. ALL CUSTOMERS THAT PURCHASED THE TOUR FROM THE 3RD OF JUNE AT 5PM ONWARDS, ALL ADMISSIONS FEES TO RTHE COLOSSEUM AND ROMAN FORUM ARE INCLUDED IN THE RATE ALREADY PAID.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mea ToursEvents S.r.l.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Walking required long with a lot of stairs so people should be advised." See review
- "Skip the line did not apply so spent lots of time in line." See review
- "I advise all travelers to take tours with the fewest number of people possible for these venues are very crowded and popular places for visitors." See review