Explore our promoted experiences
- This small-group tour is limited to 12 to guarantee a hands-on feel
- Kayaks, lifejackets, and hands-on support are all included
- Enjoy an active way to discover Winter Park’s lakes and wildlife
- Discover a new perspective on the scenery when you explore at sunset
Departure & Return
We will launch from the sandy beach area. Please walk down by the dock where you will see the kayaks set up and your guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight limit is no more than 250 pounds per paddler. We also have a combined limit of no more than 425 pounds for both paddlers in a kayak.
- Most travelers can participate
- Each minor (under 18) must be accompanied in a kayak with an adult (18+)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking - Winter Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use