- Half-day Pearl Harbor tour from Honolulu
- See the exhibits at the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Ride out to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Includes entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual. Shirt and shoes required on USS Arizona Memorial. No swimsuits. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Bags or articles that allow concealment are prohibited in the park. Nearby storage lockers are available for $6.00.
- On rare occasions the Navy suspends boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such cases, you can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, film, the visitor's center and park monuments.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the current capacity limitations at Pearl Harbor skip the line access may be impacted, we will communicate with you directly post booking with updates and critical information related to your chosen travel date.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY E Noa Tours and the Waikiki Trolley
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff