- Enjoy a whirlwind sightseeing tour of New York City by helicopter
- Hear informative commentary from your pilot as you go
- See more of the city than you can on foot or ground tours
- Depart from New York's Downtown Heliport, with a choice of several flight times throughout the day
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
6 E River Piers New York, NY 10004 Directions: • Located at Pier 6 & the East River • 2 buildings north of Staten Island Ferry and the East RiverBy Train: • Take the R to Whitehall Street Stop. Take the 1 to South Ferry StopBy Bus: • Take the number 9 or 15 to South Street Seaport Stop
What To Expect
Continue north along the island of Manhattan for a glimpse of the Brooklyn Bridge. Once you reach Midtown, enjoy a bird's eye view of the Empire State Building, the New York Times Building, and the Art Deco design of the Chrysler Building. See the large green sprawl of Central Park before heading back to the heliport in lower Manhattan.
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport fee payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (159 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- Children 0-1 years are free. These children must ride on a parent or guardian's lap. Lap children must weigh less than 35 lbs (15 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age. Children who occupy a seat will be charged at the regular rate regardless of age or weight
- All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
- Due to federal law this flight does not fly directly over New York City
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liberty Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized